COURSE REVIEW: PRESSURE VESSEL ANALYSIS (PV ELITE) TRAINING.
• Model any type of pressure vessel with their components
• Design and analyze pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
• Understand the basic codes and materials for the design of pressure vessels
• Ascertain if the designed pressure vessels will fail or pass
• Know the requirements and recommendations for a successful design and construction of pressure vessels
• Interpret the results generated by the PV Elite software.
1.Introduction and fundamentals of PV
2.Typical components of PV
3.Classifications of PV.
4.Uses of PV
5.Reasons for failures in PV
6.Codes and material selections, Design of shell, head, flanges, supports, and nozzles of a typical PV
7.Wind and seismic design load
8.Stresses in PV
9.Pressure vessel supports
10.Pressure vessel calculations
11.PV Data sheets
12.PV Elite philosophy and interphase
13.Basic requirements in performing the Design and analysis of PV Elite
14.Modelling and design/analysis of PV with some practical examples such as Depropanizer overhead condenser and Depropanizer reflux accumulator. Error checking/Analysis of generated results. Re-design and troubleshooting.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 5 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/ In_Session
• Price: 150k
• REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS.
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Warri: Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
• Port_Harcourt: 6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca 08164085555
Mention you found their ad on our website https://lokalclassified.com to get a better deal.