It is essential that you read and understand these safety tips for your own benefit as a User of this website.
- Beware of scammers, fraudsters, etc.
- Check the Seller’s reviews and ratings
- Use a safe public location to meet the seller
- Tell friends and family your whereabouts
- You need to physically see and test items before purchase
- Never advance payment for anything. It is a sign of scam.
- Never accept any offer to post items to you under any circumstance
- Avoid cash transactions, we suggest using PayPal. Never send money by Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank transfer, or any money transfer means
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer “buyer protection” or “seller certification”