BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
EIA benefits occur in many guises: improved project design, improved decision making, better information disclosure, more public involvement, better co-operation, smoother processes etc.. High information quality in EIA is a prerequisite for these benefits to ma- sterilize.
• Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
• Duration: 2 Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
• COURSE OBJECTIVE:
The objective of EIA is to encourage consideration of the environment in the planning and decision-making process to arrive at actions that avoid or minimize adverse impacts on the environment.
COURSE OUTLINE: (BASIC)
1. Meaning and Applications
2. Component of EIA
3. Environmental Issues
4. Steps in EIA:- Screening, Scoping, Impact Analysis. Impact Mitigation,Reporting, Review, Decision Making and Monitoring
5. Environmental Resources
6. Environmental Pollution and Consequences
7. Sustainable Development
8. Waste Management
1. Topics at Basic Levels
2. Physico – Chemical Characteristics:- COD, BOD, PH, E.C, Turbidity, SS, PV
3. Environmental Characteristics: Ca2+,Cl, SO4, NOz
4. Effect of Domestic Waste water discharge on well water use (Case Study)
5. Regression Analysis of Permanganate Value (PV) on suspected solid (SS), BODand COD in a domestic sewage (Case Study)
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction,By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
Mention you found their ad on our website https://lokalclassified.com to get a better deal.