Gopani’s melt blown cartridge filters have a unique construction formed by thermally moulded polypropylene fiber layers that offer excellent depth filtration, higher filtration efficiency, long service life, and thermal stability. Only the best-quality FDA-certified materials are used to construct Gopani’s pp melt blown cartridge filter. The spun filter cartridges are best suited for fine particle filtration and coarse filtration across a range of applications and filtration requirements. They are designed to prevent contaminant unloading and ensure maximum contaminant removal.
Features to look for in a good quality pp melt blown Filter
- Good dirt holding capacity
- Premium-grade materials that meet FDA standards
- Ability to sustain low-pressure drop operating conditions
- Withstand mildly corrosive liquids and chemicals
- Graded density pore structure for true filtration
- Fixed pore structure
- Economical and efficient (value for money)
Melt Blown Cartridge Filter Variants Are Used Across A Range Of Applications
- Water and wastewater filtration
- Pre-filtration for Reverse Osmosis
- Pre-filtration in desalination
- Pre-filtration for industrial water treatment systems
- Plating of metals
- Photographic fluid filtration
- Chemical filtration applications
- Textile Printing Inks and specialty coatings
- Applications involving highly viscous liquids
- Applications that involve filtration of weak acids & bases, chemicals and solvents.
Length variants available: 9.75”, 10”, 20”, 30”, 40”, 50”, 60”, 70” in standard and jumbo sizes.
The regular melt blown cartridge filters may experience media migration. If not prewashed they can also cause foaming issues. Gopani‘s cartridge filters are pre-washed, and they are thermally molded and developed using cutting-edge fiber technology. The layered gradient structure not only imparts higher filtration capabilities and thermal stability but also lasts remarkably longer compared to the regular run-of-the-mill products. All materials used to construct the cartridge filters are FDA compliant and we have different variants that work well for corrosive liquids, chemicals, some acids, and alkaline liquids.
Mention you found their ad on our website https://lokalclassified.com to get a better deal.