BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
Why is confined space training important?
Confined space training helps workers understand what constitutes a confined space as well as increases awareness of the hazards that one can expect to find in a confined space. It also allows them to develop a system of checks in order to help monitor the situation when workers are working in a confined space.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Duration: 2 Days
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
The aim of the training is to provide candidates with the necessary knowledge of the hazards for working in confined spaces, safe use of tools and equipment, control of hazards and developing an emergency procedure.
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations –
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port – Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. Definitions of confined spaces and “permit required” confined spaces
2. Responsibilities of managers, supervisors, entrants and attendants
3. Types of emergencies
4. The use of safety and retrieval equipment
5. Permit required and non-permit required entry procedures
6. Confined space entry:
a. Responsibilities at the facility level
b. The posting of warnings
c. Informing outside contractors
- Beware of scammers, fraudsters, etc.
- You need to physically see and test items before purchase
- Never advance payment for anything. It is a sign of scam.