BENEFITS OF TRAINING:-
Why is confined space training important?
Confined space training helps workers understand what constitutes a confined space as well as increases awareness of the hazards that one can expect to find in a confined space. It also allows them to develop a system of checks in order to help monitor the situation when workers are working in a confined space.
Training Schedule: By Request
Duration: 2 Days
Training Method: Classroom
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https:///2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations – Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
8. ProTrainings (USA)
• Lagos: 41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite), Effurun/Warri, Delta State
1. Meaning, Application and Examples
2. Confined Space Assessment
3. Safety Guidelines/Procedures for Confined Space
4. Hazard Control Measures
5. Types of Basic Level
6. Entry Permits
7. PPE for Confined Space Entry
- Beware of scammers, fraudsters, etc.
- You need to physically see and test items before purchase
- Never advance payment for anything. It is a sign of scam.