Since the beginning of the year, we’ve had a series of devastating events one after the other. As a result, we’ve taken preventative precautions in case similar situations occur in the future. Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has seen a greater breakthrough in the tech space in recent times.
Let us look at 10 New Renovations Going Up in the AI tech field:
1. AI in Healthcare – With the world in the grip of a pandemic, it’s more important than ever to have solutions in place that will assist alleviate at least some of the symptoms. Researchers are experimenting with AI to see if it can be used for two different objectives.
2. AI in HR – A company that developed a solution to analyse the mental well-being of employees during the pressured scenarios of COVID-19 by using web-based services combined with AI and predictive behavioural analysis was recently featured in the Hrtech news arena.
3. AI in Aerospace – It’s safe to say that we’ve all heard about SpaceX’s historic human space launch. SpaceX is making history by allowing AI to assist in the development and research processes.
4. AI in Smart Homes – According to reports, AI in the houses and buildings sector is having a favorable impact. By 2030, the use of AI technology in this ecosystem is predicted to have increased 15-fold.
5. AI in Marketing – The marketing industry currently uses various AI-influenced automation technologies, but now marketers are using this technology to make the industry more humane by incorporating custom-made quick content capabilities based on a specific targeted client set.
6. AI in financial assistants – For a long time, AI assistants have been serving a variety of groups, but their knowledge and assisting abilities are restricted.
Read More On Website