BENEFITS OF TRAINING
• Ability to perform design calculations and Prepare Piping documentations in projects
• Ability to review and check Piping drawings and documents.
• Ability to give technical supports in-line with codes and standards.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 5 Days
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER[https://wa.me/2348164085555?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT
• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to 08164085555, 09076777762 before training day for seat reservation
• To provide trainers with the knowledge of piping Engineering design systems and applications.
• At the end of the Training, Successful candidates will be issued professional Certificates from Jobskills Training Institute, with a wide range of international and Local accreditation .
Training syllabus base on international curriculum of best practice and delivered by Certified instructors with years of industry-based experience
• We implore you to join the long list of Successful Graduates of Jobskills Training Institute , that have been gainfully employed by multinational companies ,within and outside Nigeria , with our Internationally recognized certificates which contains accreditation as authority, and quick Certificate Verification and validation by employers from our website @ http://jobskillstrainers.com/certificate-verification
• Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations – Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
1. World Safety Organization (USA)
2. Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
3. Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
4. Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
5. Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
6. Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
7. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Venues-Training Takes Place in Six (6)Venues-
• Lagos: 41 ,Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State
• Unity House: 1, Lagos Street, Off Old Aba Road, Opposite Rumuomasi Secondary School, Rumuomasi Port – Harcourt, Rivers State
• Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road,opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall(Shoprite),Effurun/Warri,Delta State
• 7,Aghalor Street,off 19th Street,BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
• 8,Iyana Iyesi Road,Besides Mupin Market,Sango-Ota,Ogun State
• Suite A8 Tsukunda House,Central area,opposite world trade centre,Abuja,Federal capital territory, Nigeria
1. Introduction to Piping fundamentals:
– Differences between pipe and tube. Types of pipe, NPS.
– Piping systems and arrangement.
– Methodology of Pipe size calculations & Pipe material selection
2. Pipe fittings and connections: Tees, elbows, Reducers, Olet, Nipples and Gaskets,
– Spectacle blinds, couplings, stub-in, unions, plug, and weld caps
3. Pipe fittings and connections: Flanges, types and functions, pressure temperature relationships.
4. Pipe fittings and connections:
– Valves, types and functions. Valve material selections
– Pipe supports and pipe racks
5. Deliverables in piping Engineering and documentations
6. Design Phases: Preliminary, Conceptual, FEED, and Detail.
– P & ID , PFD: Meaning, importance, applications, and limitations
– How to read and interpret P & ID.
– Line numbering philosophy
7. Meaning and applications of Piping & Equipment layout Layout,
– General Arrangement drawings and Piping Isometric drawings.
– Interpreting Piping layout, PGA and Piping Isometric drawings.
8. International standards: ASME, API, ANSI, ASTM and their codes.
– ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, B16.5, B36.10, B36.19.
– ASTM A105, ASTM A106, ASTM 234, etc
9. Grade selection of pipe
– Wall thickness calculations
– Piping material selection and specification
– Piping class and MTO (Material take-off List)
– Valve Data sheets
10. Pipe datapro software applications
– Pipe stress Analysis reports using CAESAR 11 Software applications (Basic)
11. Pressure vessel design and Analysis reports using PV Elite software applications (Basic)
- Beware of scammers, fraudsters, etc.
- You need to physically see and test items before purchase
- Never advance payment for anything. It is a sign of scam.