COURSE: INDUSTRIAL QAQC TRAINING
AIM: QA/QC is the combination of quality assurance and quality control to which QA procedures for creating and monitoring the processes for delivering quality products and services. I.e prevent defects in products/ services. QC is the procedure for testing that finished product and services meet with the required levels of quality I.e. QC detects defects in products/services
Below are few industries where QA/QC officers are needed.
1. Fast moving consumer goods
2. Food and beverages
3. Building and construction
4. Design and engineering
5. Oil and gas
6. Chemical and pharmaceutical
7. manufacturing and production
8. Energy and utilities
9. ICT and media
10. Software engineering and biotechnology
11. Business services and transportation
12. Government and non profit
13. Financial services and insurance
14. Retail and wholesale
At the end of the program participants will be able to define quality and understand different perceptive on quality appreciate the cost and causes of poor quality; gain basic understanding of how to develop a QA plan, know the importance of creating SOP to quality and much more.
COURSE OUTLINE: –
1. Introduction to Quality Assurance & Quality Control
2. Quality Management System
3. Total Quality Management
4. Root Cause Analysis
5. Standard Operating Procedures
6. Statistical Process Control
7. Control Charts (CL, UCL, LCL)
8. X – Bar, R – Bar, P – Chart & C – Chart
9. Linear & Exponential Regression
10. Quality Assurance & Quality Control in Geophysics
• Training Method: Classroom OR Online
• Duration: 2Days
• Training Schedule: By Request/ In_Session
• Price: 80k
• REGISTRATION IS IN PROGRESS.
41, Isolo way Ajao Estate, By 7 & 8 Junction, Off International Airport Road Isolo, Lagos State.
Suite 48 Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Refinery road Junction, By Delta Shopping Mall (Shoprite),Delta State.
6 Victory Street.
Amazing Grace Plaza Junction.
Opposite PILLER OF GRACE MINISTRIES (CHURCH) Besides palflox Filling Station. Police Post, River State.
Call or WhatsApp Rebecca 08164085555, 09076777762.