Customs Clearance Procedures for Import
For release of goods from Customs, following documents need to be submitted along with the declaration for all types of imports:
Following additional documents are required for different types of goods, such as:
Once the duties and taxes are assessed by Customs, the importer (or his C&F agent) pays duties and taxes. On payment of duties and taxes assessed, Customs issues release order for clearance and after completion of port formalities, goods are cleared.
Customs Clearance Procedures for Export
following documents are to be enclosed (for all export consignments) with the Bill of Export for customs clearance:
For some categories, product-wise additional certification/documents are necessary for export.
Some of them include:
1. ERC for jute, jute goods and tea.
2. Consignment wise export permit issued by the Bangladesh Tea Board for export of tea.
3. Approval of the Ministry of Industries in the case of export of Urea fertilizer produced in all factories except KAFCO.
4. ‘No objection certificate’ from the Ministry of Information in the case of export of entertainment programs, music, drama, films, documentary films etc. in the form of audio cassettes, video cassettes, CDs, DVDs etc.
5. Utilization Declaration for export of RMG under bonded warehouse or Utilization Permission for export of other goods under bonded warehouse.
6. Phytosanitary certificate for agricultural goods (such as vegetables, corns etc.) as per the requirement of the country of export (issued by the Plant Protection Wing of the Department of Agriculture Extension).
7. Quality control certificate in case of export of products for which such certificate is obligatory (e.g. quality control certificate by the Department of Fisheries is necessary as per the requirements of the country of destination for frozen fish).
8. NOC from the CCI&E and Bangladesh Bank to allow exports on a export-cum-import or returnable basis.
9. Bank guarantee equaling the value of goods to be exported on a export-cum-import or returnable basis.
For any kind of assistance just knock us.
Madergonj Express Ltd.
A Leading C&F- Transport Agentin Bangladesh
Headquarters: Suite 5A, Level 05, Plot 03, Road 06, Sector 01, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Contact: +8801819566804, +8801819212885
Please Save Paper & Save Trees !!
Mention you found their ad on our website https://lokalclassified.com